We are always looking for qualified individuals to join or growing organization. We offer competitive wages, new equipment with both full and part time employment.
If you think you have what it takes to make the grade, have a look at the checklist below. Make sure that you can meet the minimum standards that we have listed.
- Clean cut and presentable.
- Team player able to work within various crews.
- Willing to learn new skills and jobs.
- Valid driver's license with a clean driving record.
- Have your own transportation to our shop in Parksville.
If you are a self starter who can work with a team environment and wants to get noticed, e-mail your resume today.
Only resumes that conform to our standards will be contacted.
No phone calls please.